Full compostable material: PBAT+PLA material
- Full Biodegradable material can be used for planting and return to the natural cycle.
- Microorganisms (such as bacteria or fungi) absorb the macromolecules as food and utilize them to furl their metabolic processes.
- The end products break down completely into carbon dioxide, water, and inorganic compounds and are incorporated into the natural cycle.
Variations and processes of full biocomposting and degradation
Adsure has got the certificate for the production of compostable bags.
Green PE(produced by Braskem)is made from the ethanol from sugarcane which is renewable. It helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and preserve the environment.
- Planting of sugar cane can absorb Co2.
- 1 kg of Green PE could reduce ~3kg of Co2 emission which mitigates the greenhouse effect.
Remarks:(#1)Planting of sugarcane can absorb Co2 that will offset the Co2 generated from burning.
d2wis a low-cost and biodegradable additive.
Plastic breaks down when it is exposed to heat or sunlight under aerobic conditions.
- d2w improves the excellent properties of normal plastic by controlling and reducing its lifespan therefore making it more acceptable.
- Can be re-used and recycled in the same way as normal plastic.
- No change in the performance and optical properties of the normal plastic product.
- Low cost, because products made with d2w comprise more than 99% normal polymer and are made with the same machines.