Polypropylene Autoclave Disposable Plastic Biohazard Bags with Sterilization Temperature Indicator Patch
ADSURE manufactures these autoclave bags for processing disposal of laboratory biohazards materials that require autoclaving prior to disposal and may be used with stands or containers before and after sterilization. Ideal for autoclaving discarded membrane filters, culture plates and pipettes.
- Printed with the biohazard symbol and white writable panel & temperature indicator patch that will show hidden message when exposed to steam sterilization
- Strong, pliable, leak- and puncture-resistant.
- Marked with international symbols to alert others of the hazards contained within to ensure correct and safe handling
- High temperature steam autoclave Options: 121°C（250℉） ,135°C（275℉）, 145°C（293℉） ,165°C（329℉）.
- Pass ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance and ASTM 1709 Dart Impact Tests for PE Autoclave Bags